Monday, March 10, 2008

Wiki's

Very interesting. Great source of information. I found book lover's wiki the best one obviously being a librarian. It covers all book types with great reviews. Excellent way to promote your library and interest your customers to new books. I also found Library success: a best practices wiki a good one for any librarian with ideas and information for use in the library. Stuck for an idea just click on this site and get help. I know I will be using it heaps. Wiki's are great to get the information out there and to keep it current and up to date. Thanks NSWPL for teaching us everyday librarians about modern technology. What a time saver.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I love library success too. I think it is great way to share ideas and how we do things which work I have refered to it several times in the last few weeks.

Leanne